Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Early Christmas

Once again, we celebrated Christmas morning a little bit early here in Mississippi. Normally Santa visits homes early in the morning but this Christmas we sent a special request and had him come during nap time and after finals. He was quite accommodating. =) Coming down the stairs, after her nap, Kinlsley kept pointing to things and saying "Ooh, whasat?"100 balls... I wonder WHAT Santa was thinking!?!?! At times like these I wish we had a bigger house.

Not only can you throw balls... you can use them as a chair too.

"Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa, for my kitchen!"

We had a great Christmas! Kinsley was so funny to watch. It was almost as if she had present (sensory) overload. She didn't know what to play with and she did NOT want to stop to look at the camera!

2 comments:

Susan said...

How nice of Santa! Reading this gets me excited for our Christmas!

Bailey Family said...

cute cookies! You guys should be professional decorators! So I have to ask you where you got that fun tunnel and ball tent. I LOVE it! I think Reagan would love something like that! So cute you got to celebrate Christmas early!