Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like CHRISTMAS!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house. I know it is a little early but I couldn't wait! Eric and I are leaving town this week and when we get back I thought he would be too busy studying for final exams to help me. So, while I had his time and attention I made him go into the attic to get all of the Christmas boxes down. I absolutly love Christmas! Kinsley has done surprisingly well at leaving the Christmas ornaments alone- she only had to sit in the "naughty chair" twice.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your nativity!! Can't wait until I can talk Al into letting us get into the holiday spirit around here. My new nativity for the year just came to the door (fisher-price) I am so excited!! Hope you have a great holiday, Thanksgiving/Christmas!!!

The Jones Crew said...

Your tree is so cute I love the nativity it is so cute only 2 more days until we get to see you guys

Brittany H said...

What a good idea! I have been anxious to get Christmas out as well! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Washington Family said...

I love your Nativity! I want the same one.

The Sullengers said...

I'll be joining you this weekend!