Monday, November 2, 2009

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!

I may dislike Halloween but I am not a party pooper. Kinsley was a lady bug this year. She loved her costume and would often bring it to me so I could dress her in it.

On Saturday our Ward had a dinner and trunk-or-treat activity. I didn't let Kinsley trunk-or-treat because I knew she wouldn't eat the candy and I would end up eating ALL of it. To avoid temptation (and prepare our Sunday lessons) we left early. She loved running around with the other kids and only stopped for a brief moment when we made her take this picture.

Earlier in the week our Mother's Group got together and had a Halloween Party. Kinsley loved playing with all of her friends. She is a social little thing and seems to enjoy being wherever I am NOT.
There were a lot of fun activities; Kinsley enjoyed the cake walk, eating treats, making finger puppets, and playing bingo.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

we must have been thinking alike. Taelee was a Lady Bug too! She looks so cute!

The Jones Crew said...

Kinsley was a cute lady bug. I can't believe how long her hair is only 19 more days.

H. Fam said...

I love the pic of Jefferson and Kinsley. They both look like they are really concentrating. Thanks for your help with the party!

Washington Family said...

See, how can you hate halloween! That Ladybug costume looks so cozey wozey! I just want to sqeeze her! Too cute!
Ya know sometimes her expressions remind me of our Taryn. Such a cutie!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

She is so cute in her ladybug costume! I especially love the first picture. Kinsley may not take after her mom--she looks like a Halloween lover to me :)

Vrska's said...

Kinsley looks so dang cute in that costume! Looks like she had fun!