Today is Eric's 28th birthday! Twenty-eight seems REALLY old... but then I remember I am only months away from it- so it doesn't seem TOO old. Eric is hard to surprise because he always looks at our bank statements online. I was able to surprise him (thanks again Heiners!) with a high security suitcase/C.I.A.-style/roller bag for his optometry equipment. Kinsley got him a shirt and socks, which she picked out herself. He also got money, and an electric toothbrush from family. Thanks everyone for thinking of him on his big day!
You know you are getting old when you blow out your candles on your birthday cake and you set off the smoke sensors! (seriously)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric!!! We didn't realize you and Joe were so close in age (his birthday is the 20th)! So glad you had a great day! Love reading your blog!
Joe & Cassi
Happy Birthday Eric-- sorry I'm such a slacker with birthday cards!! We're so excited to see you guys in 2 weeks!!!
Happy Birthday! I dont think you are old, I think we are all rounding that age soon! Hope you had a great day!
Happy birthday - one day older and wiser too! Well, I don't know about wiser...but definitely one day older than me! Do you not like frosting or whip cream and strawberries on your cake or did you add them later?
Happy, Happy, Birthday Eric! Eleven more days....but who's counting.
I hope you had a great happy birthday we get to see you guys soon only Eleven more days
Post a Comment