Thursday, October 1, 2009
Our Little Pianist
Kinsley was a really fussy baby. Eric soon discovered that when he swaddled her and played the piano it would sooth and quiet her. One fussy night, during my shift with her, I tried to play the piano to quiet her but she only screamed louder. It was then we learned that she preferred Eric's playing to mine.
Kinsley is no longer content to watch and listen while Eric tickles the ivories-- she MUST participate! Whenever Eric gets on the piano Kinsley will run over to him and cry until he lifts her up onto the piano bench.
She absolutely LOVES playing the piano with her dad! I don't know if the feeling is mutual because lately he has been playing the piano AFTER she is in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awe! I love the naked baby in the tutu! Too cute! Taryn loves to play our piano too!
That is fun that she has taken interest, but I could see how that could be frustrating! But the pics are cute of her and her dad!
I didn't even know Eric played. That's awesome. Funny how kids develop their own likes and preferences so young!
She looks like she's taking her piano playing very seriously, dressing up in her best tutu and all. So very very cute!
Kinsley looks like she is having fun playing the piano I miss you guys so very much I hope you guys have a great weekend Love, Kristi
Post a Comment