Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shower Mohawk

Eric gave Kinsley a mohawk in the shower this morning. By the time I got there with the camera it had fallen over but I thought it was still cute. She has really been keeping us on our toes lately. She loves screaming and running around-- so church has become somewhat difficult (understatement). She is a queen at throwing temper tantrums (which is rather hilarious). She would much rather PLAY with her food than EAT her food (she won't actually starve herself right?!?). She can be an absolute terror one minute, and then a doll the next. I have a blister on my foot from running and whenever she notices it she kisses it, and then hugs my foot. She is a busy body but we wouldn't trade her for the world!

10 comments:

Rosie said...

blue eyes!!!!! gorgeous!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Too cute! Love those eyes.

The Jones Crew said...

So precious.....How could anyone so cute be a little terror?

Brittany H said...

What a pretty girl! Did you ever find Wanda?

The Sullengers said...

She looks like Cindy Loo Hoo from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I understand about the whole church being difficult! How much longer do you have till she is in Nursery? :)

Washington Family said...

What cutie!
Did she ever surrender the witch?
Maybe it's in the same place that Taryn hid my brush? It's a baby thing...I guess.

The Cannons said...

So cute. For me 12-18 months was the hardest. It's easier now for me because Corbin understands A LOT more and it's not nearly as tiring as it was before. Although he's still pretty darn tiring.

Chelsi said...

Hope you find your project! Let us know if it turns up. Cute pic :) Gotta love the stages they go through. Luckily not all of them stay.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Church is impossible for us too...Gracie's been throwing tantrums since birth! :) I love that picture, she looks adorable.

I love your blog header by the way!

The Jones Crew said...

Kinsley has a mohawk she is just too cute with it I can't wait to see you guys Kinsley is getting big way to fast