Last year Eric and I took Kinsley to Cedar Hill Farm. We thought it was a fun place and decided that we would try to go every year. It has been unusually cold here but finally we had a (semi) warm day so we headed out to the farm! They had a ton of fun things to do. We...
5 comments:
So fun!! I think we are going to venture to the pumpkin patch tonight for FHE!! Hopefully I get around to posting the pictures.
How fun! She sure is looking more grown up. Lucy had fun sharing with her yesterday at church. You guys had a beautiful day to go to the pumpkin patch, saturday was great!
It looks like you guys had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. Did Kinsley ride a horse? I love all of the pictures that you guys took I think they are all so cute Did she have fun riding the horse? I hope you guys have a great day!Love, Kristi
Glad to know it is fun! We went to one up here last weekend and it was pretty pathetic so we were wondering how Cedar Hills was.
Fun day! Gracie would have loved playing with Kinsley there...I love the picture of her asleep on Eric's shoulder...proof that she had way too much fun :)
Post a Comment