Saturday, October 3, 2009
Homecoming Festivities
This week is Homecoming Week at Eric's school. Last night the school had a BBQ dinner, games, and music for the students, faculty, staff, alumni, and their families.
Kinsley was really interested in the bounce house. At first, I was afraid to let her go in because there were a lot of older kids that were really rambunctious. When they kicked out the big kids and let the little ones in, she had a great time, even though she did more falling than bouncing.


Eric was feeling left out after watching Kinsley and me have fun in the bounce house while he stood on the outside taking pictures, so he had to find a friend to play with him in the jousting arena. Although Eric's opponent was bigger, faster, and stronger, Eric had the advantage by standing on the less wobbly, blue pedestal. He also had better grip with his bare feet than Jason had in slick dress socks. But don't tell Eric this because he thinks he won fair and square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kinsley looks like she had fun in the bounce house I hope you guys have a good day today
Guess what it is snowing outside in october that is so crazy have a good day we all miss you guys
I like that my kid is in your video... and if I knew Eric was videoing (not just taking pictures) I wouldn't have been so obnoxious by calling out Jackson's name a million times. haha sorry about that! :) Kinsley is adorable!
Post a Comment