Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo Shoot

I looked all over for a Halloween costume for Kinsley but I couldn't justify spending $20 on a costume she wouldn't remember wearing. (When you have no income and are living on student loans, you have a strict budget and it is hard to deviate from it) I got online, learned how to make a tutu, and five dollars later this is what I ended up with. I thought the tutu turned out super cute so I decided to see how good I was with photography. Three days and 200+ pictures later this is what I ended up with. Just so my mom doesn't worry... Mom, when we take her to the trunk-or-treat she will be wearing a onesie and tights. She will NOT be naked. I just like naked baby pictures! =)



11 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Oh man is she cute!! I need to know how to make a tutu, maybe we can make Christmas ones while you guys are here :) and also, Gracie is catching up with Kinsley in the weight department! She is probably only a pound or two lighter...we've got ourselves a little chubs!

Lant Family said...

That Tutu is so cute!! I have seen a couple people make them. I think I will have to make one for lucy to just play in. Great job on those pictures. There are so many cute ones.

Whitney said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! Good Job!!!

Scot and Jenny said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures! I love that little tutu on that cute little baby!!

La Familia Rigby said...

She is darling! I love homemade costumes! I think there is some great feeling in knowing that a lot of love, sweat, and possibly tears went into making them something special. My mom always made my costumes and I hope to continue the tradition. I also can't justify spending the money for a once wearing.

The Cannons said...

Good job on the creative, cute, inexpensive costume. Kinsley looks absolutely adorable. I love it! So cute!
Mitzi

The Orton's said...

Oh, she is so beautiful. Happy Halloween! Can't wait to hear fun Halloween stories from the Pierce family.

We Joneses said...

darling! and a great idea. Much cuter than a little walmart costume.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Kiley,
Kinsley in her tutu is so precious. I wish that i knew how to edit photos like that. You are so talented!!!

Jill Manning said...

I love naked baby pictures too and she looks so adorable in that tutu...way to go on making it!!! You are a natural photographer, the pics turned out great!

Jill Manning said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.