8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. House
4. One Tree Hill
5. The News
6. Bones
7. John and Kate Plus 8
8. The Doctor’s

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. On The Border
2. Taco Bandito (Burley)
3. Subway
4. Chili’s
5. Olive Garden
6. Sanju’s Taste of India (Pocatello)
7. Cold Stone (I could eat ice cream for a meal)
8. Canton Chinese (Burley)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Worked on my first Cedarberry stitch (thanks mom!)
2. Made Kinsley's Halloween Costume
3. Gave Kinsley lots of loves and kisses
4. Attempted a photo shoot with Kinsley in her costume (she wasn't too happy)
5. Went for a walk
6. Made dinner
7. Helped Eric study
8. Ate an entire bag of chocolate chips (sad but true)

8 Things to look forward to
1. Christmas break in Burley
2. Kinsley falling asleep so I can clean
3. Spring break in Burley
4. Eric Graduating and getting a real job
5. Summer break in Burley
6. Watching Kinsley grow
7. Moving back to Burley (hopefully)
8. Finishing all of my craft projects

8 Things I love about Fall
1. Our Anniversary
2. Pumpkin spice cookies with chocolate chips (yum!)
3. Carving pumpkins
4. Thanksgiving dinner
5. Eric’s Birthday
6. The Twilight Movie is coming out
7. My mom starting to listen to Christmas music
8. Knowing Christmas is just around the corner

8 Things on my wish list
1. A house
2. My house decorated by an interior designer
3. To get out of Eric’s schooling debt
4. A trip to Mexico
5. African Safari
6. A Caribbean cruise
7. A trip to Europe
8. New furniture

6 comments:
WE LOVE SANJU'S!!!!!
Agreed I could eat Cold Stone ice-cream for dinner anytime. Good job on making Kinsley's costume. I want to learn how to sew. It's on my list.
Mitzi
Yeah I would say I would want to pay off debt, eat ice cream and someday have a nice decorated house. Life sounds nice outside of the student years.
Twilight!!! yeah i am happy to find a fellow fan.
oh, no! Michael Scoffield still hasn't made it to mexico??! I had to stop watching a few seasons ago because I swear it was giving me (rosie) ulcers and nightmares.
Amen to the pumpkin spice cookies with chocolate chips, I love them!!!! Oh if we were roomies again I think we would eat those while watching One Tree Hill every Monday night...no doubt about it!
Post a Comment