Saturday, September 27, 2008

SCO LDS Picnic

Today all of the LDS couples from the optometry school got together and had a picnic at Shelby Farms. The food was excellent and the company was even better. Here are some pictures...
Some of Kinsley's little friends.
Mary, Lucy, Rhylan, Lousia, & Kinsley


Eric's Balancing Act

Kinsley was tuckered out by the time we came home.

3 comments:

The Cannons said...

Kiley!
Hey what's up, I found your blog through Jill's. So you did marry Eric, I was just wondering about that the other day. It looks like things are going well. I love blogs. Oh and Kinsley is so cute.
Mitzi

Ashley said...

She is getting so cute and growing up so fast! That's cool that there is group of LDS students out there too! I am in the Young Women's in our ward and the President works at the Alameda Center and remembered you! Her name is Jill Clark. I haven't subbed over there because they are doing some sort of certification and only subs who are specially certified can do it over there...at least that is what Jill was telling me.

Whitney said...

She is so beautiful!