(Kiley will probably delete this post as soon as she realizes that I've posted it, so if you're reading this, consider yourself lucky!)
I went to the bank this afternoon to deposit four checks. One was from our dear friend S.M. After signing the back of each check and filling out a deposit slip, I handed them to the bank teller and said, "I don't know my account number because we just recently moved here and opened this account."
"I can look it up for you. What's your social? ..."
As I'm waiting for her to make the deposit and give me my receipt, she starts laughing and says, "Are you serious?! Is this for real?!"
Thinking she was asking if I really wanted to deposit the four checks, I smiled and said, "Of course, I need the money..."
Her eyes popped wide open and she seemed stunned... I glanced down to where she was pointing and noticed that S.M. wrote the following at the bottom left of the check "for: SEXUAL PLEASURES." When I finally realized that the teller was asking if THAT was for real, I was a bit embarrassed but answered, "Hopefully my wife didn't see that one!"
So, now my bank teller thinks I'm a gigolo.
~Eric
6 comments:
Here is our new blog address!!
http://midsouthfun.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!
wow that was so funny! we read it and laughed and laughed, so thanks for sharing!
Craig and I had a good laugh about that one! He said he's going to give it a try next time he has to write a check to someone we know! :)
Kiley, you had better not delete this, that is so funny. I have not seen your baby yet, what a cutie. How are you liking the mother thing? Was you labor as bad as you have imagined it all of these years? I would love to hear from you. Email me. thericksfam@gmail.com
Christin
what a fabulous post for me to read as a first time visitor of your blog! I am tempted to play the same trick sometime.
Kiley, don't erase this post, this is hilarious!! Way to protect your honor Eric!
Post a Comment