My mom told me that she wanted more pictures of Kinsley and less pictures of Eric and me (gee thanks mom). I told her that nothing new was happening with Kinsley and she said, "Just put pictures of her on the blog so I can see what she is wearing for the day." I am not that crazy but here are some videos.
For my computer illiterate mother, click on the play button and you may have to adjust the volume on your computer.
7 comments:
I agree with your mom--more pictures of Kinsley!! (Even though I do like the pictures/stories about Kiley and Eric too...just not as much :)) That video is HILARIOUS and so adorable!
That second video is really sad. But her smiles sure are cute.
She is adorable, I like the pics of you though.... :)
Kiley, I am cracking up!!! She really doesn't like that noise, what a sad little cry!!! Can you tell I am one of those moms that laugh when their babies cry? Its either that or I cry right along with them. Thanks for posting this not only for grandma for but all of us too!
wow, seriously ya'lls (that was for your southern dialect practice) blog is hilarious. and kinsley is adorable. that little frown is so funny. i want some video of giggling now. preferably of kinsley giggling, but eric giggling would probably be just as entertaining. thanks. p.s. steve says hi.
Kiles, love it. Kinsley is adorable even when she cries!
Mace is pretty intrigued with these videos---he wants to try the crying one with our baby! What a little sweetheart Kinsley is ---hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment