Kinsley recently had a doctors appointment and now weighs 9 pounds 1 ounce and is 21 3/4 inches long.


She loves to smile and she has the cutest frown! Eric and I always laugh when she pouts and frowns at us. The other day she would smile and laugh and the next minute she would be frowning. We think she will be quite the drama queen. She also started rolling from her stomach onto her back... I have a video of her doing it... but I haven't figured out how to put it on the blog yet... =)

7 comments:
Oh the cuteness! I can hardly stand it. That frown is adorable :D
she's getting so grown up! Her little smile is adorable, and sad to say it, her frown is sooo cute too! so fun...
WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!
Hey, Elsie has that same swing, I think this means they are kindred spirits!!! I have to agree that pout is hilarious!!!
Oh my heck she is so cute!! I love her little frown... and her smile of course :0)!!
I love the frown face! Don't those smiles melt you though. She is getting so big. What a cutie!
Oh Kiley, Kinsely is such a little doll!
Post a Comment