Kinsley loves her GeoBoard. It is a fun way to learn shapes, alphabet, numbers, and even funner to freestyle and come up with your own design.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
GeoBoards
I joined a busy bag exchange with 12 other mother's in my ward. We each made an activity (13 times) and then gave one to each mother participating in the exchange. I saw GeoBoards on pinterest and decided that I wanted to make them for the activity.
I had lots of help. My dad cut out the boards, my father-in-law and Eric nailed all of the nails, Eric helped me paint them.... (I did help... remember, I DID come up with the idea!) They turned out great and I appreciate all of the help.
Kinsley loves her GeoBoard. It is a fun way to learn shapes, alphabet, numbers, and even funner to freestyle and come up with your own design.

Kinsley loves her GeoBoard. It is a fun way to learn shapes, alphabet, numbers, and even funner to freestyle and come up with your own design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for making us one too!!!! We love it so much!
So jealous!! That sounds like a fun swap. I need more moms in my ward... They are all grandmas or greater!!
Post a Comment