Friday, July 8, 2011

The Luckiest

Every morning I get to wake up to beautiful faces like this.
Every day I get to spend hours with this little creative mind. Yesterday she sang "The Chapel Doors"... OPERA style. This morning she gave me a Spanish vocabulary lesson. This afternoon she drove a spaceship to the moon. Then she made a bridge to go over the "cupcake river" (I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!) Now, she is trying to convince me she should take her afternoon nap IN the box. Who knew packing could be SOOO much fun?

Every day I get to spend breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks with the messiest eater in the world! Seriously, I could give her a bath after every meal.

Yes, I am the luckiest girl in the world!

5 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh my that hair is fabulous!!

Angela Cothran said...

That is so sweet!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I love all that hair. Good luck packing, it's never fun.

Luna said...

Her hair is so cute!

We sing "Chapel Doors" Every week in nursery! It makes me smile when I hear about the kids singing outside of nursery!

Jenn said...

So cute!!! Love your updates!!