Thursday, July 14, 2011

Farewell Fourth Years!

We have 25 SCO families in our ward- six of us are in our last and final year (HURRAY!)- four of us will be moving next month to do two extern rotations in different states. Lant's decided to throw a Farewell pool party with the other SCO families in our ward.

FOURTH YEARS

Williamson - Heiner - Lambert
Lant - Nevers

During the party we ate some delicious food. Eric and I made some homemade root beer. Whoever made these yummy kabob's... I love you! They were heavenly.
Kinsley jumped off of the diving board!!! Okay, I lied, she got dragged off.
She did have a blast playing on the stairs and in the purple boat with her friend Louisa.
Eric thought it would be fun to jump off the diving board and land his head in Aila's swim tube. I told him it was a bad idea.
I just wish he would have listened to me. He never listens. He POPPED the center tube! (I don't know what he THOUGHT would happen.....) Not to worry- he still had fun. He tore out the center tube and made it so he could dive completely through it.

We are SO excited that we are in our last year of school and we are excited to move closer to our families during Eric's extern rotations! But at the same time, we are sad to be moving away from all of our new found friends. They will be missed.

5 comments:

R and A Lambert said...

I thought the center part was detachable! Way to go, Eric. And so happy to be loved--glad you like the kabobs!

Lant Family said...

yeah Amy those kabobs were a hit--very delicious. All the food was good for that matter and thanks for the root beer. We will miss you guys when you move away but I am with you on being happy that the end of school is in sight. We hadh a fun time swimming with everyone, glad you guys did as well!

Angela Cothran said...

What an accomplishment!

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of your swimming pictures they are all so cute it looks like you guys had a great time Love, Kristi

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Yay for being so close to being done!! Can't wait for you guys to move back this way. And Eric, you are one crazy man...that tube dive was hilarious :)