Friday, July 22, 2011

Kinsley 3 years Aila 9 months

My friend Savannah took pictures of the girls when they turned 3 years old and 9 months old. She moves in 5 days... I will miss her and her amazing talent to take beautiful pictures of my girls. What will I do without her?!?!

Kinsley 3 Years Stats
28 pounds
3 feet tallKinsley tid-bits
  • Our naptime routine: read 2 books, and sing 3 songs while I rock her in my arms. I know that one day she won't want to sit and be rocked anymore so I treasure this time with her.
  • Kinsley loves to be slowly tickled on her skin (just like her daddy). Loves it! If I am ever sitting on the couch reading a book she will lay next to me, pull up her shirt, and say "tickle me" and rotate like a rotisserie chicken.
  • Kinsley loves to eat Macaroni and Cheese- which makes lunch time easy.
  • She LOVES to cuddle!
  • Kinsley would much rather have books read to her than watch tv. Which is great-- except for the fact I don't get anything done.
  • Her favorite vegetable is broccoli and she loves all kinds of fruit.
  • She is either the sweetest person or the sourist. There is no in between. In the mornings she will wake up and either: walk quietly down to our room and say, "excuse me mother, the sun is up and I am awake." or she will scream bloody murder and wake everyone up at 5:30 am. She will be super sweet, tell you she loves you and give you kisses and hugs or she will scream at you and tell you she doesn't love you. Perhaps, she is bi-polar and needs medication.
Aila 9 Months
Weighs: 17 pounds 2 ounces
(hasn't gained any weight since last month)
27 inches
Aila tid-bits
  • Hates to cuddle and be rocked! Lay her down with a pacifier and magic blanket (thank you thank you thank you) and she is out in a flash. Seriously, we don't know what we would do without her blanket.
  • Loves to play with boxes, balls, keys, and blocks.
  • Nurses 4 times a day, eats 3 meals, and snacks.
  • Usually sleeps through the night (lately she has been teething so has been waking up 2-3 times). She takes two 2+ hours naps during the day.
  • She has 5 teeth-- three on the top (working on the fourth) and two on the bottom.
  • Aila loves riding in the van but NOT in the car.
  • She loves to throw things on the floor and watch me pick them up.
  • Always shakes her head no.
  • Smiles and laughs at Kinsley all of the time.
  • Doesn't crawl. Should I be worried yet? She recently started scooting (a little) on her bum... but has no desire to crawl.

2 comments:

Angela Cothran said...

Beautiful pictures :)

The Cannons said...

You don't need to worry that Aila isn't crawling. It's all good. Cute girls.