Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Pictures

I know I am biased, but we make beautiful babies. Every time I look at my girls I can't believe how unbelievably gorgeous they both are!!! I am sure Savannah's super amazing photography skills helped capture their beauty.
(Kinsley thought of this pose all by herself. She said, "Mom I want to lay on the ground, with the flowers, like this." Too cute!)
Aila got a special tutu picture taken to celebrate turning 6 months! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

9 comments:

Angela Cothran said...

They are beautiful. I bet your parents eat them up. I love to see Uncle Chad weakened by his grandkids :)

Anonymous said...

You are right, you make adorable babies! The pictures turned out perfect--so angelic! What beautiful girls!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

They truly are beautiful!! I was thinking that the whole time I was working on these. They are so dang cute.

Brittany H said...

Yes, they are beautiful. That's what I was thinking while I was looking at the pictures! Gorgeous Babies!!!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Yeah, you're right, they are beautiful. Love the pics!

Macey said...

wow, those girls are going to be some major heartbreakers. :) so cute! thanks for sharing!

The Jones Crew said...

I like all of the pictures of your kids all are so cute Love, Kristi

The Cannons said...

Your girls are beautiful. I especially LOVE Aila's hair so much!

Jenn said...

I love the pictures!!! Your mom showed them to us on Sunday and we were all oohing and ahhing over them! Your girls are beautiful and your friend is very talented!!!! We missed you guys at Easter!!!