Kinsley noticed the egg in the mask first and asked "What is that?" We told her the Easter Bunny hid it there and then she noticed the other eggs hidden around the house. She found them all in no time!
Aila's First Easter
Easter egg hunt outside
Kinsley wanted to hide the eggs and have me and Eric find them... looks like we will have to work on her "hiding" skills for next year.
Easter Dresses
After church, dinner, and naps we colored some eggs. Kinsley enjoyed coloring the eggs with a white crayon and then seeing her "design" appear. Aila just enjoyed being a part of the action.
3 comments:
Kiley, Don't knock the Easter Bunny. You can never have too much chocolate.
Fun Easter! Love the girl's dresses and sweet little faces. I really love0 Kinsley's egg-hiding abilities. We missed you guys, but loved seeing you on skype!
It looks like you guys had a fun easter this year I love the easter Dresses they look so cote I love all of your easter pictures they are all so cute Love, Kristi
Post a Comment