One morning, I was doing Kinsley's hair when she found this red headband. She put it around her head and said, "Look mom, I am like Jesus." I puzzled over this for a minute and then realized that two nights previous we read about Christ's crucifixion and showed Kinsley a picture of Jesus on the cross with a crown of thorns on his head.
On another occasion, Kinsley asked me, "Mom, where my spiggy meter?" I had no clue what she was talking about. She asked me the same question ALL day long. When Eric came home I asked him what a spiggy meter was. He didn't know what I was talking about so Kinsley asked him and he said, "Oh, she is asking where her sphygmomanometer is." I gave him a blank look. "It is the blood pressure cuff in her doctor kit." Yeah, we can see what Eric is teaching her in his spare time.
Aila LOVES tummy time...
3 comments:
Kiley, I can't belive how much Kinsley looks like you when you were little...but with clothes on :)
I agree 2 year old's are little comedians! Aila has just a happy little face, do pretty.
How fun! I love the funny things kids do, it makes life great!
Post a Comment