Kinsley is the beneficiary of 7 new stuffed animals. (including: a duck Pillow Pet, a Tickle-Me-Elmo, Frog Prince, Monkey, Turtle, a giant white animal --Eric says it is a hedge hog, Kinsley calls it a lamb and I am undecided--, and her favorite is a Panda Bear with a fortune cookie in it's mouth)
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Beneficiary
Eric has a classmate that recently broke up with his girlfriend (awww... sad). He asked Eric if he could give Kinsley some things that he gave his girlfriend during the course of their relationship. At first, I was hesitant because it seemed weird but then eventually agreed. Tuesday Eric came home with a garbage sack OVERFLOWING with stuffed animals.
Kinsley is the beneficiary of 7 new stuffed animals. (including: a duck Pillow Pet, a Tickle-Me-Elmo, Frog Prince, Monkey, Turtle, a giant white animal --Eric says it is a hedge hog, Kinsley calls it a lamb and I am undecided--, and her favorite is a Panda Bear with a fortune cookie in it's mouth)
We are about getting to the point where we need a storage unit to keep all of our stuff.
Kinsley is the beneficiary of 7 new stuffed animals. (including: a duck Pillow Pet, a Tickle-Me-Elmo, Frog Prince, Monkey, Turtle, a giant white animal --Eric says it is a hedge hog, Kinsley calls it a lamb and I am undecided--, and her favorite is a Panda Bear with a fortune cookie in it's mouth)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome!!
That's awesome. I've never had a boyfriend give my stuffed animals, but I'm not into that so that's a good thing.
She sure looks happy about it!! Nothing like new toys to entertain a child for a day.
Post a Comment