Monday, January 17, 2011

Bumbo

Aila received some money from her grandparents for Christmas. I was going to buy her some cute clothes (girls can always use cute clothes right?) -- As I was looking through her closet the thought came to my mind, "is it a want or a need?"

GASP!!!


I am turning into my dad! He ALWAYS says that.

So, to rebel, I bought a Bumbo Seat (which is a want, not a need). I don't have to wash it, iron it, hang it up.... and Aila LOVES to sit in it so it makes my life easier and happier.
No, money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy things that make me & her happy. Thanks for the gift!!!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

My baby girl LOVES her bumbo. Good choice! Plus, she'll grow out of clothes faster than the bumbo.

R and A Lambert said...

If it makes both happy, then it's probably a need in my book. =)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I have wanted/needed one of those! Well not right now but a year ago it would have been nice. She sure looks happy about it.

Brittany H said...

Don't you love it when you realize you are turning into your parents?! I always have to grin when I realize how like my parents I am becoming.
Good call on the Bumbo. If it makes life happier and easier, then I say it's worth it!