My mother recently sent me a new stitchery, Wanda Witch, to complete before Halloween. She sent me the pattern, the material, and the thread so all I had to do was stitch it. Yesterday I was really excited to get started on it! I put Kinsley down for her nap, poured myself a Diet Pepsi, turned on some music, and went to get Wanda (on the dinning room table where I had last seen her) but she wasn't there! I spent the next THREE HOURS tearing my house apart looking for her but to no avail. She was no where to be found!!! I have turned my house upside down and inside out looking for her (on a positive note I found my missing mascara, from a month ago, under the stove). It isn't like she can sprout legs and walk away!!! Unless....
The Suspect: Kinsley Pierce has been apprehended. Unfortunately, she hasn't broken her vow of silence.
Don't let this innocent face deceive you! She may have an angelic face but hidden deep down are devil horns!
I honestly have looked everywhere and it is driving me CRAZY that I can't find it!!! I really wanted to get it done for Halloween but until she breaks down and talks (which isn't likely to happen anytime soon) I guess I'll have to keep searching.
8 comments:
How frustrating!!!! Let me know if you figure out a way to get her to tell you, maybe it will help when things disappear at my house! Good luck! :0)
She does look a little mischievous in that first picture...I think she knows somethin'! You'll have to post where you found it (if you ever do!).
This post was so funny. My thought process:
"Her mascara under the stove? what on earth..."
[lightbulb]
"ooooooh. I think I get what she means when she says it's gonna get harder!"
hee hee! :)
Hi Kylie,
I love looking at your blog now and then. I hope it is o.k. I just get the link from Brock and Kris. I love keeping up with all you young ladies that have now left our ward. I saw this and had to comment. When Lindsay was here everything kept disappearing. We finally figured out Katelyn was throwing stuff in the garbage. Lindsay actually went dumpster diving in our garbage outside to look for a brand new huge package of wet wipes that she had just bought at Costco. And guess what- they were in there. We started being more careful. She thought she was being so much help. I hope that is not what happened to your witch. It is so cute. You have the cutest little girl. Good luck on finding your witch.
Love ya
Beverly Yoshida Jamison
That's so frustrating! I've often said that's the most annoying feeling in the world - to not be able to find something you just had! I hate it!
On the up side, your suspect is crazy adorable. I love those pictures of her - she totally looks like she's up to something!
I remember when my boys were each that age and things started disappearing, then I realized that they were throwing thing in the garbage. Spoons, blocks, toys, you name it. I have since kept a watchful eye on my garbage. good luck and I hope you find it.
Did you find wanda witch that mom sent you yet
I love stitchery! Where does you Mom get her patterns I need some new Halloween ones!
Post a Comment