While my parents were vacationing in Brazil. We got to stay at their house and hang out with my sister Kristi. For the most part, we had a great time. There were a few moments I was worried Kinsley was going to drive Kristi crazy with her incessent questions. However, I was glad to have someone there who she could ask "why?" to ALLLL DAY LONG. To keep Kristi's mind off of my parents absence, everyday I tried to think of something fun to do with her.
We made a necklace for her locker key at school.


Kinsley loves sitting on Kristi's lap and "reading" her books.
We painted fingernails and toenails.


We painted.
We worked on the house.


Aila loves sitting on Kristi's lap too.
We made Article of Faith cards.
Although, we had a lot of fun. We were all happy and excited to see mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment