I did get ONE picture of Kinsley, in the house, sharing her ring pop with her sister.
Luckily, when Easter morning rolled around she forgot about the "Easter Bike" and was happy having books, candy, and a new dress.
I tried to get a good picture of the girls in their Easter dresses (where is Savannah when I need her?!?!?!) but Aila was VERY uncooperative. She went to nursery for the first time that day and you would have thought by her wailings that we abandoned her. Seriously, I heard her screaming from the other side of the church building. I let her scream for 20 minutes then came to her rescue. She wouldn't leave my lap for the rest of church.... not even for snacks. She still holds a grudge and hates when we leave her sight.
Later that day my parent's had everyone over for a delicious dinner and another Easter egg hunt. After dinner, the older children had a hunt with written clues and a prize at the end. My parents had us running all over the neighborhood. Note to self: next year wear running shoes.

3 comments:
Kinsley sure keeps you on your toes, your posts make me laugh. I love that she was 6 feet off the ground just to get some candy.
you kids are CAUTE. my favorite picture is the one of kinsley feeding aila the sucker. (she has a snicker on her face like she's about to do something sneaky.) :)
p.s. hope you got your 18 month old out of the bathroom today!
I love the things kids say. I think that is so funny she asked for a bigger basket :) Atleast she still believes in the Easter Bunny. Lucy told us a couple days before Easter that she knew it was us, what where did she learn that so young. Happy Easter! Oh and I hope Aila warms up to nursery, it is so nice to attend meetings without the kids! It took Garrett and Lucy a while so I totally feel your pain.
Post a Comment