Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kinsley's Turns TWO!!!

Kinsley turned TWO today and I still can't believe how lucky I am to be her mom. I remember holding her shortly after she was born and thinking to myself, "Weird, I made a little human being." Two years has gone by too fast!!! She constantly keeps us on our toes and has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. She loves people and will often blow kisses, wave, and say "hi" or "bye" to strangers. It is so much fun watching her learn new things and saying new words on a daily basis.

Kinsley loves: playing outside, swimming, reading books, Elmo, Barney, singing, dancing, playing with her babies and stuffed animals, and playing with the neighbor's 2-legged puppy.
Say, "SPOILED!"
Every morning, when I get Kinsley out of bed, she says, "Elmo?" (she loves watching Elmo's World while she eats her breakfast). So her birthday wouldn't have been complete without an Elmo cake.
Her birthday fell on Sunday/Father's Day so we celebrated a day early.

Thanks everyone for all of Kinsley's loot!We had a few friends from the ward over to help us sing and eat the Elmo cake. I may have enjoyed eating 24 cupcakes by myself but I am sure I would have regretted it later. Thanks for helping us celebrate!


9 comments:

We Joneses said...

This post was great. We're excited to see you guys this weekend! Wish we had realized it was Kinsley's birthday when we called earlier. Happy birthday Kinsley!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley! She looks so grown up.

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow 2! I love her face in all the pictures opening her presents! What a cutie. Happy Birthday Kinsley! Love the Elmo cake, Rhylan had that same cake when she turned 2:)

Brittany H said...

Happy Birthday!! What a little cutie!!!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley!!!! She is soo cute!!! Karson had an Elmo cake for his 2nd b-day too!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

That first picture of her is SO CUTE! She's posed perfectly...we're so happy that she had a fun 2nd birthday, wish we could have been there to celebrate with her.

Gracie always says "Elmo?" very first thing when she wakes up too! :)

Margaret Pratt said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley! I love the first picture, she is so beautiful!! Enjoy those fun presents!

MegiJones said...

Darling pictures of Kinsley!!! And we loved seeing the pics of Biff and Rosie's visit. Miss you guys!!