This morning, at 5:30 a.m., Eric received a text message that said school was canceled. We were confused as to why the cancellation and then we looked outside and saw this....
A Wintery Wonderland!
We had 5 and 1/2 inches of snow.

When Eric was recruited to come here the recruit told him it was around 60 degrees in the winter and you could golf year round. Apparently, he lied.


We decided to take Kinsley out to play in the snow. She loved throwing snowballs, and eating the snow but she wasn't a fan of making a snow angel.
And here you have it! The neighbor kids watched us make it and we heard them say,
"I wonder if my dad will help me make a snowman." We've also seen cars pull over after seeing "Frosty" and come over to take a picture of our hard work.
10 comments:
Love the snowman!!! and Love Love the 'Dancin' Queen" I have yet to even be able to make a snowball with the "beautiful" snow we get here, most of the time it blows straight through my house from Idaho to Nebraska, Enjoy!!
Good work! That is a big snowman. Yeah we were suprised to see snow this morning too! But glad to have a day off.
Eric, I sure hope you were behind the snow man when Kinsley was sitting on top, but knowing you I have my doubts :)
Once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall!
How cute! It was fun being updated on what you guys are uup to! Maybe I'll do a new post soon!
Wow - that IS amazing and doesn't surprise me that people wanted to take pictures of it - great job!
NICE snowman! I love the picture of her sitting on top of him!
Happy Birthday Kiley I hope you had fun on your birthday Love Kristi
That is the coolest Frosty ever!! It's been fun going through your posts and seeing what you kids have been up to. Living it up I see--and wouldn't expect anything less than that from you two love birds!! :)
That Kinsley is a Peach! She's beautiful and has such a fun personality. Hopefully someday we'll all be able to get together and play. Next time we're in B-town at the same time we'll have to! :)
Kiley-let me know when Eric hits Residency! I have some blogs that you might like to help you through the good, the bad and the ugly. They've been a life saver for me and it's so good to have ladies who you can relate to. :)
You guys ROCK! Keep blogging-I'll be back often to say hi, and I believe this is one of the longest comments I've ever written...lucky you. Or should I say I'm sorry? Hmmm?
Wow. That is one serious snowman. Can you believe our snowy winters?!?! 12 inches in Dallas! Maybe I should feel lucky... but I don't.
Post a Comment