This morning, while doing the dishes, I noticed Kinsley's pajamas were bulging.

I thought this was odd so I watched her for a few minutes and noticed her going around the living room, picking up her kitchen toys, and then stuffing them down her pajamas.

I pulled all of this stuff out.

I guess she thinks that her pajamas are a giant pocket.
4 comments:
It must be an age thing because Morgan has been putting everything down her pj's and now shirts for several weeks. I'll find the remote and my cell phone down there if I can't seem to find them anywhere else.
What a little goof-ball you have! Especially that middle picture, she knows she's a silly girl :)
You may have a future clepto on your hands. That's funny. That is a lot of stuff!
She is so funny!! I love that age!! What a cute girl!
Post a Comment