Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Reverence Book

At my baby shower my Aunt Sandy gave Kinsley a "Reverence Book" which includes Primary songs, pictures of the Savior, genealogy, scriptures, prophets and their teachings, The Articles of Faith, The Ten Commandments, etc... During sacrament meeting I gave Kinsley the book to look at. All of a sudden she said, "Ho Ho," then turned the page and said, "Ho Ho," turned the page and said,"Ho Ho." I looked to see what she was "Ho Hoing" about. Apparently, she thought these past Presidents of the church looked like Santa Clause.

As it turns out, the "Reverence Book" isn't very reverent because Eric and I just busted up laughing!

I guess I can see how she could be confused.

2 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Oh that is too cute! I, too, could see how she would be confused--those white beards are tricky! And glad you guys survived the ice storm. Looks scary to me!

The Sullengers said...

That is hilarious! I am making Hudson a reverence book too. They look like a great idea, but we will see! Luckily he doesn't know who Santa is yet!