We took Kinsley to meet Santa at the mall today. She is always very happy with Jerry (a jolly friend from the FHE group--see previous post--who has a white beard) so we thought she would be fine with Santa. But right after they took this picture, she burst into tears and horrid screams. We should have had them retake the picture while she was screaming--it was much more entertaining. But I would have felt like a bad mom, requesting a picture of my screaming child, so we settled for this.We fly home in less than 30 hours!!! Can't wait to see friends and family! (and snow--says Eric).
9 comments:
She is looking a little unsure in that picture! She's so cute!
I did the same thing. I waited until Beck cried last year and then developed that picture. Pais just stared, so crying, oh, well, I tried. :) I love the picture of your "angel" on top of your tree in the previous post. :)
That is so cute. We were hoping there would be a santa at our ward party so we could get her picture with him. I am not patient enough to wait in line at the mall, way to go!
you can tell she is on the verge of some sort of break-down in this picture! So cute!
PS...that last comment was actually Abby your sister in law :)
Awww! She looks so little and confused! I've never seen Santa in a vest before - it must have been warm in the mall!
I think the unsure almost ready to break into tears is pretty dang cute too. That's really funny.
Mitzi
"the bottom lip" classic~ I agree, Santa first timers are pitiful and adorable at the same time. We'll see how Taryn does. The other girls have got it down. Have a happy holiday! Tell pierce family we say Hi!
Happy you get to be with family for the Holidays. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. She is so cute! Happy Holidays
Post a Comment