Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kinsley's New Tricks

Kinsley has started sticking her tongue out at people. I think Eric has secretly been teaching her how to do this. In the mother's room, at church, Kinsley will sit there and stick her tongue out at everyone in the room. It is rather funny and I hope no one takes offense to it.


Rolling Over

"Singing" (aka screeching)

Laughing

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

that is so cute!

Whitney said...

Oh she is so cute! She has a cute little voice!

Vrska's said...

What an adorable little girl! Their 1st year is so much fun as they do so many different things every day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiley Eric & Kinsley
I can't belive she can roll over I can't wait until 12 days to see you guys for christmas I love my dance on the blog can you show me how to do it when you come home. I love you & I miss you. Love Kristi