
The Fry's are a couple in our ward who open their house up to anyone who wants to join them for FHE. Active members, new members, missionaries, inactive members, and non-members all gather together on Monday evenings to discuss topics, sing songs, read scriptures, eat treats, and enjoy each others company. Eric and I started attending this with our neighbor, Wayne, who has been taking the missionary discussions. Unfortunately, Wayne hasn't been coming on a regular basis anymore but Eric and I try to make it.

Monday we had a Christmas FHE. We ate a scrumptious dinner, read the Nativity story out of the scriptures (Eric, Kinsley, and I played Joseph, Jesus, and Mary), and played "Dirty Santa" (someone opens a gift and if they don't want that gift they steal from another person). We had a great time and are very thankful to the Fry's who have been so loving and kind to us.
4 comments:
It's always so good to have fun things to do with people in the ward. I think y'all make a great Mary, Joseph and baby!
Wow, what a neat family! That is really cool that they do that each week! Fun!
The Fry's are so sweet! I just love them!
You baby keeps getting cuter and cuter every day!! Tell Eric he looks like an Arab!
Post a Comment