I'm sure Kiley will fix this post as soon as she has a chance but since she's still in the hospital and I had a free second after running home to clean up, I thought I'd post a few pictures. Kinsley Pierce was born June 20, 4:57AM. She and Kiley are doing well! More to be updated soon...
7 comments:
congrats guys! we are so happy for you!
Congratulations you guys---what a little doll! I love her name too--so cute. Hope you are doing well and enjoying every moment of being a new mommy and daddy! Take care.
Congratulations! You look beautiful and so does new baby!
Hi guys. Congrats on the new baby! But I'm a little confused I thought it was supposed to be a boy. Maybe we'll try again with the blanket.
Congrats Kiley! This is Jenny, your roommate from good old Royal Crest! I just wanted to say I am so happy for you and congratulations!
What is Lindsay up to?
You can see me at www.scotandjenny.blogspot.com
Congratulations Kiley! This is your roommate Jenny from Royal Crest! I am so happy for you, your baby is beautiful!! I hope you are doing well and congrats!! You can see us at www.scotandjenny.blogspot.com
How do you do it? You still looked so pretty even right after having kinsley. Congrats! We are so excited for you. Just remember the hard times pass sooner than you'd think.
Post a Comment