Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Last Saturday was my baby shower and it was SOOO much fun!!! Kinsley got so many pink outfits that I can't wait to dress her up in!!!! My mom crocheted a blessing blanket and two other blankets. (I don't know how she does it!) She also gave me a plate that was given to her by her mother (Grandma Phyllis) when I was born... I was near tears when I opened it. Eric's mother gave me the Twilight books (which I can't wait to read again.... Eric has recently started reading "The Host" and hasn't put it down yet. I don't think I can recall a single book he has ever read... other than the Book of Mormon) and a fabulous diaper genie. Eric and I have a deal... my job is to feed Kinsley and his job is to change her diapers... I think I get the better part of the deal. All in all the shower was great and I received a large variety of baby gear.

As the move to Memphis becomes closer and closer, I have come to realize more and more what a great family and extended family Eric and I have. They have all been a huge support to us. We have been blessed with a great heritage. To the Jones', Pierce's, Beck's, and Prather's... thank you for your examples, your love, and your support! Without you we wouldn't be who we are today.

No comments: