Monday, October 22, 2012

Look Whooo Turned Two!

 Aila turned two last month!  (I still can't believe she is two!  Where has the time gone?)  Aila loves owls so we invited our families over and had an owl themed birthday party.  I found this owl cup cake cake idea on pinterest and loved it!  It was super easy... but more importantly Kinsley and Aila both loved it too. 
 Aila got some fun presents: a new coat, clothes, boots, a book, a doll, money, and a baby doll stroller.

About Aila: 
Loves playing with her sister.
Loves babies and dolls.
Loves eating.
Is a really good helper.
Will ask to go to bed or down for a nap if she is tired.
Still sleeps with her pacifier and magic blanket.
Has the BEST facial expressions.
Favorite foods are: cheese, cantaloupe, grapes, and macaroni and cheese.
Scared of dogs, cats, and bugs (especially flies).
Keeps us smiling.

 Happy Birthday Aila!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Happy birthday! her cake is very cute good job!

The Longloopers said...

Two things:

1. The cake looks FABULOUS!

2. I see your house poking out in the background. When will you show more pictures of it?! :) It looks beautiful, well based on what tiny parts are showing in the background.


Brittany H said...

I can't believe how much like Kinsley, Aila is starting to look! Such cute girls. Happy Birthday Aila!!!

Mitzi Beal said...

Cutest Cake EVER!