Thursday, September 27, 2012

Preschool

 Kinsley recently started Preschool.  I can't say that I cried when she left because.... I went with her!!!  That's right, it was Kinsley's first day as a Preschooler and my first day as a (married) Preschool teacher!  I taught Preschool in college and I've taught Kinsley on my own-- but this is a new experience.  (I should clarify I am not the main teacher-- I am the teacher's assistant.)   One of the perks of the job is I get to bring Aila with me. So, in a way, it was her first day of Preshcool too.

1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

How neat, for all of you! Good luck with all that.

PS. To get that pic, I set the timer to take 4 consecutive shots. I slowed the shutter speed way down. Then I didn't move at all during the shots. The kids ran as fast as they could around me. In photo shop I was able to lay all the shots on top of one another. Then I used the mask tool to hide or show the kids in different spots as they ran around! We all had fun making it.