Sometimes, when Kinsley is really good in a store, I will reward her at the end of the shopping trip with some money. Not a lot of money- just a coin or two. The little machines at a stores entryway are quite a temptation for her. After one such shopping excursion, she was given some money, and looked intently at all of the machines to see what they had to offer. I attempted to hurry the choosing process.
I tried to steer her towards a sticker. "No."
I tried to steer her towards jewelry. "No."
I tried to steer her towards bouncy balls. "No."
I tried to steer her towards candy. "No."
I tried to steer her towards the gum balls. "No."
This was her prize......

GROSS LOOKING TEETH!!!!
In my family we call them "Billy Bob" teeth. Apparently, she has some of my Uncle Craig in her. He loved Billy Bob teeth!
2 comments:
So unexpected and funny!
I think she made a very wise choice. Will be great for a little blackmail when she is about 16.....just a thought. :)
Post a Comment