Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bringing in 2012 W/ A BASH

The annual BALL BASH!
We rang in the new year, early, with the annual Jones Ball Bash. My dad brought the bounce house for the little kids to play in while the big kids were on the court. We had a really good turn out this year.

Unfortunately/fortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Eric showing his skills on the basketball court. He was meeting with some optometrists talking about buying into a partnership. The meeting went REALLY well. We feel very blessed with the opportunity to, possibly, return and practice in our home town. We just pray that the doctor doesn't change his mind.That evening, my dad got together with his mom and siblings for games and finger food. Then Eric and I met up with my siblings and cousins and had a great time doing the same thing-- however, I think our crowd was more rowdy. =)
Happy New Year!!!

The next day we celebrated my dad's birthday. He had a lot of helpers opening presents this year. Kinsley kept asking me where her present was.
Aila signing "more."

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

our crowd was definitely more rowdy. and probably more fun! :)

Brittany H said...

Looks like you have been having fun. That is sooo exciting about Eric's interview! I hope it all works out. How fun to go back to your hometown!!!