Friday, September 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home?!?

Our home in Salt Lake City was a wreck. Seriously. Walls were torn out in both bedrooms, tools and garbage were all over the floors, the carpet has many stains, the blinds are missing, we didn't have a shower head, nor hot water for two weeks, and they recently painted spots... not walls... SPOTS... that don't match the original paint color. I asked them if I could paint the walls better but they told me "no". SHHH... I am going to do it anyway. We are missing our cute little townhouse in Mississippi.

5 comments:

Vanessa & Kendall said...

Glad you made it safely! Give Kendall a call if you need help fixing up your home, he would be happy to help!

Abram said...

I assumed they were almost done with the projects when I saw the place weeks ago! I support you in your decision to repaint... Hope to see you soon! Picnic in my park as soon as you're ready!

Angela Cothran said...

That is a crazy mess! I didn't know you would be so close. We should all get together when you life settles down :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh my, what a mess. I sure hope Things are better now.

Brittany H said...

Where are you living?! That is horrible. You are a trooper. I don't think I would have moved in....