Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's Summertime!!!

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?We swim in a pool to keep ourselves cool!

With all of this HOT weather we were ecstatic when our pool opened this week for the summer! The first time we made it to the pool we had the entire place to ourselves! Kinsley loved it (and I was glad no one was there to see my prego body). The second time we went the pool was PACKED. There were 40 people in or around the big pool and 8 not so little kids in the kiddie pool. One boy kept kicking water at me and Kinsley- so she/we didn't have the greatest time.After leaving the packed swimming pool I caved in and decided to buy a cheap little blow up pool. So now, when the pool is packed, we can swim in our yard without little obnoxious boys splashing us.

2 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

Kinsley doesn't need a float toy she has her daddy. I wish I looked cute in my swimming suit. Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Brittany H said...

How fun! I bet that swimming pool feels nice on the hot days. I probably should have bought a prego swimsuit. Oh well. Only 3 weeks to go. Well, hopefully!!!