My sister in law, Abby, tagged me. It is the tag of FOURS...
FOUR shows I like to watch...
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. House Hunters (HGTV)
4. Criminal Minds
FOUR things I am passionate about...
1. My family
2. Child development
3. Reading
4. The Gospel
FOUR phrases I say a lot...
1. No! No! No!
2. Please stop whining and use your words.
3. Let me kiss it better.
4. I love you!
FOUR things I have learned from the past...
1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
2. This too shall pass.
3. Ben and Jerry's half baked ice cream makes life better.
4. Peer pressure works.
FOUR places I want to go...
1. Europe
2. Africa to see and pyramids and go on an animal safari
3. Caribbean
4. Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore (my little bro's mission)
FOUR things I did yesterday...
1. Talked to my BF Salina
2. Five loads of laundry
3. Read, and played with Kinsley
4. Mundane household chores
FOUR things I am looking forward to...
1. Warm weather.
2. Our class reunion
3. Going home to Burley
4. A cruise- I don't have one planned but if anyone wants to take me on one I will REALLY look forward to it! =)
FOUR things I love about spring...
1. General Conference
2. Flowers
3. the sunshine
4. the weather
FOUR things on my wish list...
1. to be debt free
2. another form of transportation
3. a house
4. Eric to graduate and get a job
2 comments:
We love to watch house hunters together after the kids go to bed! I would also be excited to be debt free and go on a cruise. Basically any tropical vacation anyone would want to take me on I would go :)
Mom and I want to go on a cruise too! HINT, HINT, HINT, DAD! we all miss you guys have a great day Love, Kristi
Post a Comment