Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kinsley's Coloring

When I picked Kinsley up from Nursery today, she handed me this picture. I thought it was the prank of one of my classmates (the Nursery was staffed by fellow SCO'ers today while the women had a Visiting Teaching conference) but they said they just handed her a crayon and this is what she colored. Should we be worried?

On the bright side, she's 1.5 years ahead of schedule on circle drawing (reference Dr. Fors' Pediatric course). =)

6 comments:

Washington Family said...

Aaaah HAHAHAHA! Too funny.

Rosie said...

oh man this is hilarious!

Sarah said...

Ha ha, that is too funny, Kiley! I don't think you should be worried (too much, at least...) :o) Kinsley is so cute. It's fun to see how you and Eric are doing.

Jenn said...

So funny!!! I am impressed with her circle though!!

The Sullengers said...

That is great!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

hehe...that is really hilarious. Maybe it's time to have "the talk" :)