Kinsley went to a gymnastic camp this summer and she LOVED it! While taking these pictures I said, "Kinsley great somersault!" She stopped, glared at me, and said, "I am not doing a somersault. I am doing a front roll!" and walked away. I guess she set me straight.
Kinsley does very good at the beam. She is even brave enough to walk on the high one by herself. I don't think I am brave enough to do the high beam. I don't know how gymnasts do such fancy tricks on these things. Walking on it seems scary enough.
When asked what her favorite thing about gymnastics is Kinsley says, "The bars." She could play on those things all day.
At the end of camp she got to climb the podium and received a medal like a gymnast in the Olympics. She thought that that was pretty cool.
Poor Aila and Lucy got bored watching their older sisters do gymnastics. One day Aila traded Lucy my (unsmart) phone for her mom's (smart) phone so she could play a game. Aila is one smart cookie.
No comments:
Post a Comment