Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prego


Since it's a fun and easy way to keep friends and family updated, we've decided to enter the world of blogging. To begin, we'll introduce baby Pierce. Assuming the ultrasound was correct--it better be, we have a ton of girly things!--Kinsley will be born sometime in June (due date is 26th). Kiley had a rough first trimester, during which the bathroom became her most frequented room. By the number of pounds she's gained, you'd think she were beginning her 2nd trimester, but we're down to 7 weeks!

2 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Yippee! I am so glad you guys are blogging! especially since you are moving...Cute picture of Kiley, and I didn't even know about the shoelace thing! Funny. :) I am excited for our little girls to be best friends!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just thinking about you guys today. Kiley, you look great! I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than you at 22 weeks! Eric, do you happen to have that arrangement of "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" that we sang like 7 years ago?