Friday, November 30, 2012

November Misc.

 Aila got really sick with the croup.  She would constantly cry for Eric and would only sleep and find comfort in his arms.  She continues to be a daddy's girl.
I put Kinsley's hair in little buns and on Thanksgiving morning took them out...  WOW, not quite the look I was going for.  The 80's called... they want their hair back!  She LOVED it and cried when I made her pull it back into a ponytail to control it. 
Aila is the messiest eater!  She still has to wear a bib and sit in her highchair for every meal.  I don't remember Kinsley being this messy.
Aila, finally, started becoming interested in books.  She still won't let me read to her but she loves to read stories to her baby dolls.

1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh my that hair is crazy!!!! Glad you too pictures of it.