Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Santa found us at Eric's parents house this year, which is surprising because there were moments where I was POSITIVE Kinsley was on the naughty list this year. I guess the man in the big red suit knows best. On Christmas morning we had to wake up both girls. Apparently, all of the partying was starting to wear them out. Kinsley was groggy then suddenly, a light bulb went off in her head and she said, "Santa came last night maybe he left me a present." And we all proceeded her downstairs.

For Christmas Santa brought Kinsley an easle and Dora slippers. In her stocking he put candy, a recorder, a princess flashlight, a Veggie Tale movie, and a movie about Nephi. Eric and I got her a Christmas dress, some clothes, church shoes, pajamas, a book about a fairy princess named Kinsley, and a dry erase school/quiet book made by me. Aila got her a bubble gum machine.
For Christmas Santa brought Aila Violet (the dog), and little people bus. In her stocking there was a movie (The Fox and the Hound), candy, socks, and a recorder. Eric and I got her a Christmas dress, boots, an outfit, pajamas, and a book. From Kinsley, she got a little dog that you pull around on the floor. If you can't tell, Aila LOVES dogs!
Eric made me this cute picture and put it in a frame. Everyday he writes a reason he loves me. He also gave me a piggy bank with a note that said he was going to start selling his plasma and he will put the money in the bank. I tell people he gave me blood for Christmas. =) We got Eric some much needed jeans, a watch, and a personal trainer/nutritionist (me... we'll see how that works out!).We set a record time and had everyone ready for church in 30 mins! Church was wonderful. I loved all of the musical numbers. It was great to be reminded that Christ is the reason for the season. After church we went to my Grandpa and Grandma Joneses to have our traditional Christmas dinner. Sadly, attendance was a little low this year (only about 50 people). I think it would be awesome if we could ALLLLL make it one of these years. Kinsley was in heaven with her cousins and new found cousins.

No comments: